Accessible Dental Care For Greater Austin Area ResidentsOral health is an essential part of your overall well-being, and we believe everyone should have access to quality dental services. If you face any physical challenges that prevent your routine visits to your dentist, let Austin Dental Cares serve you in the comfort of your own home.
What We Believe
Dear Patients of Austin Dental Cares:
We, feel the need to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Everyday, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies and we are taking actions to comply with their directives and guidelines which are based on facts and medical science. There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible in order to protect our staff and patients.
Here is how we are addressing the issue at the moment:
- We stringently practice universal precautions, utilize glove, mask, and surgical gown protection. All surfaces are wiped down with Cavicide, a tuberculocidal, bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal chemical disinfecting agent. It is used to disinfect tables, doorknobs, power switches, counter tops, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks, equipment, and all supplies. Sterile procedure is also universally implemented with autoclave heat and chemical sterilization procedures and spore testing.
- Staff precautions:
- Not allowed to work if sick
- Must wash hands for 30 seconds before and after every procedure.
- Must wear gloves at all times and refrain from touching face if at all possible
- Must wear masks at all times
- Consistent and rigorous sterile protocol management and maintenance
- We are following all the CDC recommendations and have listed the link below for your reference:
- We also ask all patients and family members who exhibit fever or cough to please reschedule appointments at this time to help us with the prevention of disease spread. We will gladly reschedule for a later date.
We Bring All The Dental ToolsOur dental team brings everything right to your door. Our portable dental equipment includes a digital x-ray system, portable dental exam chair, and the latest technology to provide the best treatment. Our priority is your comfort and convenience.
Our In-Home Dental Services
At Austin Dental Cares, our dentists not only serve home-bound patients, but also those who live in memory care and assisted living facilities. We are happy to arrange regularly scheduled visits to meet your needs, providing a wide range of dental services including:
Meet the Austin Dental Cares Team
The Austin Dental Cares Team
We share a commitment to excellence in the delivery of convenient, quality oral health care to the general community, the residents of senior living facilities, and any group requiring on-site dental care.Dr. Nikki Tran, DMD
Dental DirectorLisa Ferron Dunn
Patient Care CoordinatorDaniel Smith
Director of Client RelationsMelissa Mata
Financial Department ManagerValerie Renee Driggers, RDA
Lead AssistantJacey Jerman, RDA
AssistantMorgan Bradley, RDA
Patient Care Administrative AssistantMariah Alanis
Financial Department LiaisonDru Summers
Schedule Your Appointment